HELLO THIS IS WARWICK
Technology has always been my greatest passion. This was ingrained into me as a child growing up the son of a career teacher and a World War Two veteran.
Educationally, this passion has guided me to becoming one of only three people in the world with marketing, communications and professional writing degrees.
Professionally, it has taken me around the world to work with recognizable international organizations. Now, I want to help other people realize their potential and chase their dreams.
- Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications) – Curtin University
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing & Publishing) – Curtin University
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing / Business Management) – Swinburne University
- Diploma in Business Leadership & Management – ACTE
- Growphasis — Director, Marketing Manager
- Dallas Market Center — Marketing Communications Manager
- National Tutoring Association — Marketing Coordinator
- Jetstar Airways Australia — Customer Service Representative
- Australian Local Hero of the Year Nominee
- City of Whittlesea Community Courage and Commitment Award